- What are the ways to dictate?
- Mobile App: Mobile phones are designed with applications to record and send their dictations to our inbox, which are secured and kept confidential. This is ideal for clients who are always on the go.
- Digital Handheld Device: Digital recorders are one of the most common means to dictate. The recorded dictations are compatible with our system and our transcriber software.
- Telephone: Any regular landline telephone can be used to dictate by simply dialing our Toll-Free number that our company provides our clients.
2. What are the voice file formats you accept?
We utilize our state-of-the-art but user-friendly dictation platform such that we can convert any raw materials and dictations compatible with our transcriber software. The most common formats we receive are DSS, MOV, MP3, MP4, WAV, etc. Other than these, we find ways to convert any other formats submitted to us such that they become compatible with our voice file player.
3. How are dictations sent?
Depending on the type of equipment our clients use to dictate (see above), they have different options to send the recordings to us, which can be through e-mail or directly to our dictation platform. Please contact us for more details.
4. What is your Turnaround Time (TAT)?
Trans-ACTS & Communications has 24/7 operations to serve our clients more efficiently at any given time. Our transcription work is distributed among our highly experienced transcriptionists to ensure that we meet or exceed the expectations of our clients. We accept STAT (urgent) TATs of 24 hours. Our standard TAT runs between 48 and 72 hours.
5. How are transcribed reports transmitted to clients?
Because we highly adhere to the Privacy Act and confidentiality of each report, we use our state-of-the-art transcription platform with encryption. We also adjust to the needs of our clients according to their style and preferences. About 99% of our clients prefer electronic transmission, but we also are flexible to provide hard copies should that form be desired.
6. How is the data stored?
We store data in our private transcription database up to a certain point so that clients can access them at any given time. When reports reach beyond 90 days, we erase all the data as per our contract.
7. Do you transcribe verbatim?
We observe the verbatim type of transcription whereby every dictated word by our clients is captured. However, it has always been our goal to provide high-quality transcribed reports to all our clients – thus, we make sure that all our customers are well taken care of in that the quality of the reports are not compromised. We are flexible in performing minor editing and corrections, especially the obvious ones. As we try to deliver the most accurate documents, our clients’ preference, in general, will always come first.
8. How do I access your dictation platform?
We give our clients our toll-free number for their dictations once they agree to the terms and conditions. We also give our prospective customers access to our platform on a trial basis to test our services. Once a client (s) signs up, he will be given a unique Dictation ID number such that our transcriptionists can monitor the workload for proper allocation.
9. How much do you charge for your services?
For all our transcription services, we charge per line. Our system’s line counter generates the actual line count. We provide our customers monthly invoices for the lines produced the previous month. Payments are made to Trans-ACTS & Communications either by direct deposit, manager’s checks, or online transfers. Please request a quote for more details by reaching us via our “Contact Us” page.
For other services that our company provides (please consult “Our Services” tab), we charge our clients on a per-project basis OR whatever has been agreed upon.
10. What makes you different from other providers in the industry?
It is our mission to provide high-quality service, efficient, and economic standards for all our clients. We regard every entity as highly important part of running our business. Customer satisfaction is our main goal and will remain as our mission moving forward.
At Trans-ACTS & Communications, we C.A.R.E. (Cost, Accuracy, Reliability, & Efficiency).
- Competitive Cost, Value for your money
- Quality Assurance, exceeding 98% (standard) accuracy
- HIPAA Compliance Solution with File Encryption
- Quick Turnaround Time (TAT); stat TAT available